Closing Date/Time: Fri. 02/22/19 5:00 PM Pacific Time
Salary: $93,787.20 - $114,025.60 Annually
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Environmental Services
Location: County Administration - 1195 Third Street, Napa, California
This recruitment is being conducted to fill one full-time vacancy. The list established by this recruitment may be used to fill future full-time, part-time, limited term, and extra help vacancies for up to one year.
Under general direction the Solid Waste Program Manager, plans, coordinates, implements, and oversees the solid waste programs, including the Local Enforcement Agency (LEA), medical waste, body art, waste tire grant and related projects and initiatives; directs, coordinates, and monitors the work of assigned staff, consultants, vendors, and contractors; and performs a variety of professional, administrative, and programmatic work in support of assigned programs including serving as a liaison to, coordinating with, and providing high level administrative support and staff assistance to County staff, boards, committees, and outside agencies. This position serves as manager of the Local Enforcement Agency.
The Recruitment Process:
1. Applications are due by 5:00 P.M., Friday, February 22, 2019.
2. Applications will be reviewed for minimum qualifications the week of February 25, 2019.
3. Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will have their supplemental responses scored by subject matter experts tentatively the week of March 4, 2019.
4. Only the most qualified from the review of supplemental questions will participate in an Oral Panel Interview. Oral Panel Interviews are tentatively scheduled for the week of March 18, 2019. Human Resources will notify you via email to self-schedule yourself for an interview, if you qualify.
5. Only the most qualified candidates from the Oral Panel Interviews will be placed on the eligibility list and referred to the hiring manager for further consideration.
Human Resources reserves the right to add, change or delete steps during the recruitment process.