Land Use Health Specialist I & II
$5,393 - $7,129/Month
The County of Sonoma Permit and Resource Management Department is now recruiting at the I & II Level for Land Use Health Specialists! The County contains numerous soil types and is at the forefront of innovative and experimental septic systems. Currently, approximately 4,000 permitted non-standard systems, of over 14 varied types, are monitored across the County.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Registration as an Environmental Health Specialist (REHS), as required by California Health and Safety Code Sections 106600-106735
• Land-use development experience, particularly with wells and/or septic systems
• A high level of professionalism, and excellent customer service skills
• Good judgment, and the ability to make sound decisions, particularly in compliance situations
• The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• A desire to work in a fast-paced work environment, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
For more information, minimum qualifications, & to apply, please visit: www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org. EOE Apply Now!