CCDEH has an associated non-profit, 501(c)3 business called CAEHA (California Association of Environmental Health Administrators), which provides the following services:
1) Resource Management, AllTech Services Inc. Attn: Nick Sleeth (714) 226-0520.
2) Conference Planning: We are experts at planning and administering conferences and workshops. We currently oversee the annual CCDEH Conference, Cal-CUPA Forum Conference and have a great deal of experience administering conferences for State Agencies and Departments. Please contact Sheryl at 530-676-0715 or send her an email at
3) Environmental Health Software services via our partner, Decade Software. You may contact them directly at http://www.decadesoftware.com.
4) Contract Management with Agencies and Counties. Resource Management for Human Services including Interim Director, Training and other REHS tasks. Please contact Justin Malan
5) Website services via our very own webmaster at Nettop Publishing. Nettop specializes in website development, domain name registration and website hosting. Currently, Nettop specializes in creating Content Management Systems for clients which allows for better site management by members in an organization or business. Nettop is the right company to help you with your website services today. You may contact them directly at