- This is your ONE STOP for Environmental Health Specialist and Hazardous Materials Specialist Jobs in Cities, Counties and Universities
- Transcript Evaluation - Environmental Health Specialist: CPS has been contracted by the Department of Health Services to provide transcript evaluation services for Specialist (EHS) trainee
- Job Opportunities in Australia
- Environmental Health Career Information
- How to Submit a Job for Posting on this website and reach over 650+ people who want to be notified when new EH Jobs are posted here?
Environmental Health & Hazardous Materials Jobs Available
San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District (SMCMVCD), CA
The San Mateo County Mosquito and Vector Control District is offering a competitive salary (DOQ) for the position of District Manager. SMCMVCD offers a comprehensive employment package with a full range of benefits. Specific inquiries regarding salary and benefits can be directed to Ralph Andersen & Associates.
This position is open until filled; however, the first review of resumes will begin October 27, 2014.
Nevada County, CA
$92,159 - $112,507 annually
Open until filled with 1st cut-off date of September 24, 2014 @ 5pm. Tentative oral board date:October 10, 2014.
Sonoma County, CA
$62,571.86 - $76,054.65 Annually
El Dorado County, CA
The salary of $51,938 -$63,149 has been approved for the following increases effective: July 1, 2015 - 5% ($26.22 Base) plus other benefits (signing bonus, moving expenses, etc.
Open Until Filled
Solano County, CA
$104,958.14 - $127,577.27/year (+2% COLA effective 9/28/14)
9/29/2014 5:00:00 PM